Internship (m/f/d) in Arequipa, Peru
Are you studying tourism and interested in an internship in Peru? Do you want to gain experience with a young team at an international tour agency? Then you are the right fit for us!
Arequipa is the “White City” of Peru and is located at about 2350 meters in the heart of the Andes, in close proximity to the Colca Canyon, where you can see the infamous condors flying if you are lucky. The mountain landscape is spectacular and invites to many hikes. In addition, after an initial training period, there is the possibility to spend part of your internship in Cusco, where we also have an office with a Spanish and German speaking team.
- Creating quotes / price comparisons
- Elaboration of tailor-made travel programs
- Making reservations for hotels and tours
- Answering travel requests
- Revamping tour descriptions in English and Spanish
- Elaboration of hotel descriptions for our content management system
- Support of our social media channels
- Collaboration with our partner office in Ecuador
- Contact with our on-site providers
- Customer support throughout their travels
- Very good English and Spanish language skills
- Enjoy working with customers
- Travel experience and enthusiasm for South America
- Self-dependent and detail oriented
- Great IT and internet skills
- A varied and challenging internship in our Peru office
- Insight into the field of activity and daily operations of an inbound tour agency
- Interesting projects and opportunities to apply your own creativity
- A friendly, young, Spanish and German speaking team
- Improvement of Spanish language skills
- The possibility to participate in FAM trips within Peru
- A once in a lifetime experience
Duration of the internship:
Please send us your application in English or Spanish to Mr. Jorge Hirose: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!